Our contact form is below but please read this first,
If you would like to make a donation -
The Rewind Museum is a non-profit making endeavor. The web site and the touring exhibitions are run on
a voluntary basis. Donations, not money,
just old items you no longer want, are always welcome.
If you have something that you think would be of interest, please contact us with the details.
We can send in a courier to pick them up. (Even an international courier). Thank you.
Before you contact us please note -
1. We do not transfer video footage from one system to another.
2. If you have something you are wanting to sell we do not give
advice on valuations or how to sell it.
3. The items on this site are not for sale or loan.
4. All pictures on the site are covered by international copyright
laws. Permission is needed to use them.
Permission to use either text or pictures can be applied for if you email us through the contacts form below.
A link back to our site acknowledging the source is needed for provisional permission and we ask that you also
email the final site page link so that we can check what has been done.
We have made a conscious decision not to watermark the pictures as we feel this site is for everyone to use
and enjoy and also for future generations to see the history of equipment used in the past. In view of this
we ask that you follow our procedures for permission.
5. We do not give advice on how to use or repair vintage equipment.
6. We do not exchange links with sites that are not about historic consumer electronics.
7. Please note that if you are a TV company researcher, we do not loan out equipment for programs.
Moving equipment can lead to damage and we are not prepared to take that risk.
We are always happy to communicate with people who have an interest in the museum.
Enquiries may take a few days to answer as the site is voluntary and business duties
can result in support forms not being checked every day.
If you would like to contact us,
to avoid a web spider from picking up our e-mail address and sending us spam, which can
happen if we include an email link, please click on the support form banner below.
We are based in the United Kingdom.
You can see a picture of David above, the museum and site administrator with his 1952 Chevy truck.
One antique standing next to another and with a museum full of them!
See much more at www.1952chevytruck.com